10 Ton Rosin Press Mini – 3×5″ Heated Platens and 10-ton Cylinder Included – No Pump Included
- Mini Mount & 3×5″ Platens – The frame made of stainless steel chrome mount to avoid rusting; anodized heated platens offer even temperature heating.
- Top-Down Design Approach – Upper heated platen has a top-down movement to convince users in the process.
- Accurate Temp Delivered – Independent heating rods & thermocouple guarantee the temperature is accurately detected & delivered.
- 3.5-14g Materials Loaded – 3×5″ heated platens are well suitable for double 7g vertical pucks and 1-piece 2×4″ rectangular pucks.
- No Pump Included
- Temperature Range: 0-399F
- Power: 500 Watts
- Voltage: 110/220 Volts
- Total Weight: 29 lbs
- Packing Size: 20.8″ (L) x 14″ (W) x 6.9″ (H)
- Unit Dimension: 7.9″ (L) x 4.1″ (W) x 9.7″ (H)
- Clearance between Upper and Bottom Platens: 35mm/1.37″
How to Avoid the Filter Bags from Blowing out?
- Remove excess stems from flowers.
- Use less material in your filter bag.
- Preheating your material first to get it melty before you begin to apply pressure.
- Apply the pressure more slowly.
Manual & Troubleshooting Includes:
- How to choose filters and prepress molds.
- The yields are not very good, why?
- How to apply the pressure for optimal yield and quality?
- How to begin extracting.
- Important notice.
- Question and answer.