Commercial Rosin Press 12 Ton – Dual 4×7 Inches Heated Platens – 1,200 Watts 4-Piece Heating Rods
- Quick Heating-up – Dual heating rods for each 4×7″ heated platen for even and quick heating-up, 300 watts per rods, 1,200 watts in total.
- Pairs Hand Pump with Gauge – The machine pairs with Dabpress hydraulic hand pump and also works with Porta Power, Strongway 10-ton pump.
- Heat Insulation Performance – Low heat transfer bamboo insulator guarantees quick heating-up and protects the cylinder from overheating.
- Artcraft Durable Frame – Made of anodized 6061 aluminum and 4-piece stainless steel chrome rods – non-rusting and durability.
- No Pump Included
- Temperature Range: 0-399F
- Power: 1,200 Watts
- Voltage: 110/220 Volts
- Total Weight: 45.8 lbs
- Package Dimension: 22.5″ x 14.5″ x 14.5″
- PID Temp Controller Box: dp-tc04r165
- Pressing Area: 4″ x 7″
- The Distance/Clearance Between Dual Heated Platens: 37mm/1.45″
- The Dimension of the 12-ton Press: 25.5 x (W) x 22(L) x44(H)
- The Dimension of the Cylinder: 114mm/ 4.5″ in Height ; 68mm / 2.67″ in Diameter
- Clearance between Upper and Bottom Platens: 37mm/1.46″
How to Avoid the Filter Bags from Blowing out?
- Remove excess stems from flowers.
- Use less material in your filter bag.
- Preheating your material first to get it melty before you begin to apply pressure.
- Apply the pressure more slowly.
Manual & Troubleshooting Includes:
- How to choose filters and prepress molds.
- The yields are not very good, why?
- How to apply the pressure for optimal yield and quality?
- How to begin extracting.
- Important notice.
- Question and answer.