2×4 Pre Press Mold ( Flower & Hash ) – Loading 7 to 12g Materials – Pairs 2×4 Inches Filter Bags
- Double PETP Sheet Attached – Create 7 – 14g slim pucks with included non-stick PETP plates.
- Rectangle Pucks Created – 2×4″ pre-press puck maker pairs with 2×4″ or 2×4.5″ filter bags( 2×4.5″ bag could be cut into 2×4″ bag ).
- Anodized Aluminum Made – The mold is anodized into a silver color for getting a smooth surface.
- Tools To Assist – Recommend to create pucks with an arbor press or bar clamp to compress; Do not make pucks with other rosin press to protect the working surface from scratching.
- Hash & Flower – The mold well suited to create pucks of hash and flower
- Item No.: dp-pm4007s
- Anodized Aluminum Made
- The Puck Size: 40 mm (W) x 7 mm ( T) x 85 mm ( L)
- The Puck Size: 1.57″ x 0.27″ x 3.34″
- 2×4″ Rectangle Puck Maker
How to Avoid Filter Bags from Blowing out?
- Remove excess stems from flowers.
- Use less material in your filter bag.
- Preheating your material first to get it melty before you begin to apply pressure.
- Apply the pressure more slowly.
Manual & Troubleshooting Includes:
- How to start
- Recommendations on materials loaded.
- Rosin filter bags suggested.
- The yields are not very good, why?
- How to apply the pressure for optimal yield and quality?
- How to begin extracting.
- Important notice.
- Question and answer.