3×5 DIY Caged Rosin Press Kit – Building Your Own Rosin Heat Press Machine for Personal Use
- 10mm-thickness Insulatior – SGS certified food grade Insulation, heats up to 200F about 4-5 minutes and protects the hydraulics from overheating.
- M8 Size Threads In Bottom Platen – The cage can be secured on the hydraulic press for safety; No bottom plate holder included.
- 3×5″ Heated Platens – 3×5″ size platen suited to squeeze 3.5-28g materials at a time.
- Food-grade Working Surface – Dual heated platens made of anodized 6061 aluminum guaranteed to clean up easily.
- Accurate Temp Detected – Separated thermocouples and heating rods detect and deliver an accurate temperature.
- Long Working Life Guaranteed – The heating rods have a service life of more than 6,000 times.
- Temperature Range: 0-399F
- Power: 500W
- Voltage: 110/220V
- Platen Size: 3″ x 5″
- Cube Dimensions: 3.5″ x 8.6″ x 5.5″
- External Package: 14.2″ x 13.2″ x 9.4″
- Total Weight: 14.5lbs
- Clearance between Upper and Bottom Platens: 33mm/1.3″
How to Avoid the Filter Bags from Blowing out?
- Remove excess stems from flowers.
- Use less material in your filter bag.
- Preheating your material first to get it melty before you begin to apply pressure.
- Apply the pressure more slowly.
Manual & Troubleshooting Includes:
- How to choose filters and prepress molds.
- The yields are not very good, why?
- How to install the DIY press plates kits
- How to choose hydraulic press for pairing
- How to apply the pressure for optimal yield and quality?
- How to begin extracting.
- Important notice.
- Question and answer.