3×7 DIY Caged Press Plates Kit – Build 12-20 Ton Rosin Press After Pairing It with H-frame Hydraulic Presses
- 8 mm Slim Heat Insulation – SGS certified food grade Insulation, heats up to 200F about 4-5 minutes and protects the hydraulics from overheating.
- M8 Size Threads In Bottom Platen – The cage can be secured on the hydraulic press for safety; No bottom plate holder included.
- Plug and Play – The caged kit comes assembled, just move onto hydraulic press to begin working.
- 3×7″ Size Heated Platens – Well suited to squeeze 3.5 – 36g materials at a time.
- Accurate and Even Heating up – Separate thermocouples and heating rods detect and deliver accurate temp.
- Long Working Life – The heating rods have a service life of more than 6,000 times.
- Temperature Range: 0-399F
- Power: 600W
- Voltage: 110/220V
- Plate Size: 3″ x 7″
- Cube Dimensions: 3.5″ x 10.3″ x 5.5″
- External Package: 14.2″ x 13.2″ x 9.4″
- Total Weight: 16lbs
- Clearance between Upper and Bottom Platens: 36mm/1.41″
How to Avoid the Filter Bags from Blowing out?
- Remove excess stems from flowers.
- Use less material in your filter bag.
- Preheating your material first to get it melty before you begin to apply pressure.
- Apply the pressure more slowly.
Manual & Troubleshooting Includes:
- How to choose filters and prepress molds.
- The yields are not very good, why?
- How to install the DIY press plates kits
- How to choose hydraulic press for pairing
- How to apply the pressure for optimal yield and quality?
- How to begin extracting.
- Important notice.
- Question and answer.