3/8″ Coupler Reducer Kit – A Pair of Couplers and A Piece of Reducer Included – 3PC in Total
- Complete Kit – Including 1pc reducer and a pair of couplers for connection with a pump with 3/8″ male fitting on the hose.
- A Pair of Coupler – We recommend removing the original male fitting on the hydraulic hose you had with the attached male coupler for nice working if possible.
- Teflon Tape Included – Including a pack of Teflon tape in the package.
- A piece of hydraulic cylinder reducer from male 1/4″ to female 3/8″
- A pair of NPT 3/8″ coupler
- A pack of Teflon tape
- Due to 10 & 12-ton heat press including 1/4″ NPT coupler ( 1/4″ NPT threads on the cylinder ), so it doesn’t allow connecting a pump with 3/8″ NPT male on the hose. But by removing the female coupler on the cylinder and replacing it with 3/8″ coupler reducer kit, it is able to work to a 3/8″ pump.
- 10, 12-ton heat press are unable to connect a pump with NPT 3/8″ male coupler on the hydraulic hose directly.
- For connection with a 3/8″ pump, we offer the kind of 3/8″ coupler reducer kit for the process.
- For the safety process, please put the paddle board on the working table, do not operate the unit by foot.
Instruction to Install This Kit:
- Simply remove the original NPT 1/4″ female coupler on the cylinder of heat press.
- Install the reducer kit after rolling Teflon tape into the hydraulic cylinder ( 3/8″ female coupler already installed on the reducer ).
- Please connect your 3/8″ pump to the unit to check out whether the unit works or not.
- If the cylinder doesn’t work well, we recommend replacing the original male coupler on the hydraulic hose with the male coupler we included.
Build An Automatic Rosin Press with 10 & 12 Ton Heat Press:
# Electric Hydraulic Pump:
- Most of the durable electric pumps offer NPT 3/8″ coupler. So we won’t recommend a pump with NPT 1/4″ coupler here.
- Required equipment – Electric hydraulic pump kit & 3/8″ coupler reducer kit.
- About how to build it, please learn more from the Blog Post.
# Pneumatic Hydraulic Pump:
- We recommend NPT 3/8″ and 1/4″ air hydraulic pump ( air compressor + pneumatic hydraulic pump ) to build automatic rosin press.
- Required equipment – Air/hydraulic pump & Air compressor.