4×7 Rosin Plates DIY Uncaged Kit – Build A 12-30 Ton Rosin Press – Bottom Plate Holder Included
- Alignment & Safety – Upgraded version 4×7″ uncaged kit allows the bottom platen to secure on the hydraulics for alignment and safety in the process of working.
- Innovative 8mm Slim Insulator – SGS certified food grade Insulation, heats up to 200F about 4-5 minutes and protects the hydraulics from overheating.
- 4×7″ Heat Press Platens – Well suited to squeeze large amount at a time for industrial use; Pairs it well with a 20-ton hydraulic shop press
- Food-grade Working Surface – Dual heated platens made of anodized 6061 aluminum guaranteed to clean up easily.
- 4pc Heating Rods – Quick and even heating up with 1,200w PID temp controller box.
- Long Working Life Guaranteed – The heating rods have a service life of more than 6,000 times.
- Temperature Range: 0-399F
- Voltage: 110/220V
- Power: 1,200W
- Each Heater: 300W
- Plate Size: 4″ x 7″
- Gross Weight: 13.86Lbs
Instructions to Secure Bottom Platen to Hydraulic Press Frame:
- Install the top heated plates onto the ram of the hydraulic press.
- Install the bottom heated plate using the long threaded rod through the bamboo insulation, then attached to the worktable plate.
- Lower the ram on the hydraulic press just until both plates touch.
- Adjust the position of the plates if necessary, so they are aligned.
- Ensure bamboo plank is aligned under the bottom plate.
- Tighten the nut on the long threaded rod to secure it to the worktable plate below.
How to Avoid the Filter Bags from Blowing out?
- Remove excess stems from flowers.
- Use less material in your filter bag.
- Preheating your material first to get it melty before you begin to apply pressure.
- Apply the pressure more slowly.
Manual & Troubleshooting Includes:
- How to choose filters and prepress molds.
- The yields are not very good, why?
- How to install the DIY press plates kits
- How to choose hydraulic press for pairing
- How to apply the pressure for optimal yield and quality?
- How to begin extracting.
- Important notice.
- Question and answer.