Personal Rosin Press Including 6-Ton Bottle Jack – 3×5″ Heated Platens & Replaceable Bottle Jack Included – 500 Watts
- Long Working Life Guaranteed – Durable frame made of H-shaped steel paired with a 6-ton bottle jack, spring installed into the steel frame away from the working area; easy to replace; Heating rods are up to 6,000 working lifetime.
- Accurate Temp Detected – Anodized working surface ensures the best flavor and easy cleanup; Independent Heating rods & thermocouple guarantee an accurate temperature is delivered & detected.
- Ideal Pressure for 3.5-14g Materials – 6-ton (12000 lbs total force) hydraulic bottle jack to deliver optimal pressure for non-solvent extraction; 2×3″, 2×4″,2.5×4.5″ are the recommended size filters for use.
- Heat Insulation Performance – Low heat transfer bamboo insulator guarantees quick heating-up and protects the bottle jack from overheating.
- Easily Rebuild into New Press – Platens and temp control box can be easily removed from the unit then moved to the hydraulic shop press to rebuild a new rosin press.
- Temperature Range: 0-399F
- Power: 500 Watts
- Voltage: 110 Volts
- Total Weight: 40.8lbs
- Package Dimension: 22″ x 16.1″ x 13.7″
- Frame Dimension: (H) 47cm x (W) 28.5cm x (D) 18cm
- PID Temp Controller Box Dimension: (H) 21.5cm x (W) 15cm x (D) 8.3cm
- Pressing Area: 3″ x 5″
- Net Weight of Original Bottle Jack: 9.92lbs
- Minimum Height of Original Bottle Jack: 8.5″
- The diameter of Original Bottle Jack: 2.8″
- Clearance between Upper and Bottom Platens: 35mm/1.37″
How to Avoid the Filter Bags from Blowing out?
- Remove excess stems from flowers.
- Use less material in your filter bag.
- Preheating your material first to get it melty before you begin to apply pressure.
- Apply the pressure more slowly.
Manual & Troubleshooting Includes:
- How to choose filters and prepress molds.
- The yields are not very good, why?
- How to apply the pressure for optimal yield and quality?
- How to begin extracting.
- Important notice.
- Question and answer