Rosineer GRIP rosin press is easy to learn and use when extracting solventless oil even at home. Just enter your desired settings into the precise two-channel temperature and timer controller, wait until the 3″ x 5″ insulated plates heat up, and rotate the twist handle to apply up to 5000 – 5500 lbs pressure. When done pressing, rotate the handle counterclockwise, remove your pressed material, and enjoy the freshly squeezed rosin. The GRIP can be assembled in two configurations: with or without the supporting legs. If assembled without the legs, the press can be affixed to a work table or bench with screws for extra stability.
Important notice: Please always keep the machine out of children’s reach.
- Maximum pressure: 5500 lbs / 2.5 Ton
- Heating plate size: 3″ x 5″ / 7.6 x 12.7 cm
- Temperature range: up to 356 °F / 180 °C
- Temperature scale: Fahrenheit / Celsius
- Timer: up to 999 seconds
- Max distance of two plates: 1.6″ / 4 cm
- Power: 825 W
- Current: 7.5 A / 3.75 A
- Voltage: 110V / 220V
- Weight: 25 lbs / 10.2 kg
- Total Weight: 30 lbs / 13.5 kg
- Packing Size: 14.6 x 13.8 x 8.7 inch / 37 x 35 x 22 cm
- Discreet packaging
- Limited Warranty: 2-Year