Double The Pressing Surface.
The Triminator TRP Stack rosin press ads a third platen to the Triminator TRP, dobling the effective pressing area and potential output. It can handle up to 3/4 pounds per squeeze.
It also features drip technology. The press rotates, allowing you to let the freshly pressed rosin drip onto a cooled surface. 2 heating elements per platen (6 in total) ensure even heat distribution across the pressing surface for consistent yields and quality.
Pump Options (select above)
- Manual Hand Pump: $625
- Hydraulic Foot Pump: $625; requires air compressor
- Electric Pump: $2319
Triminator TRP Stack Rosin Press Features
- Plates: 6″ x 10″ dual food-safe aluminum heat plates
- 6 Heating Elements: two elements per platen for consistent temp across plates
- PID Temperature Control: set exact temperature for each platen
- 25 Tons of Pressure: high pressure allows for lower temperatures while pressing, preserving terpenes
- Robust Frame: Northern California manufactured high strength alloy steel frame easily handles 25 tons of pressure
- Rotatable: the press can be rotated, so you can let the freshly pressed rosin drip off the platens onto a cool surface
- Voltage: 120V
- Current: 20 amps
- Hydraulic Cylinder: manual, air or electric pump options available (select yours above)
- Dimensions: 22.4 (H) by 27.3 (W) by 12.9 (L) inches
- Weight: 151 pounds
- Warranty: 2-year factory warranty
Product manual is included. You can also find a digital copy here.